The Public Service Fee (PSC) has launched the listing of shortlisted candidates for the Chief Administrative Secretaries (CAS) positions.
The place falls beneath the Cupboard Secretary (CS) and above the Principal Secretary place and is commonly thought of a reward for key allies who lose elections.
In accordance with the listing shared by PSC on Monday, February 20, 2023, notable names who misplaced within the August 2022 elections dominated with the bulk being President William Ruto’s key allies and Azimio rebels who shifted allegiance to the Kenya Kwanza authorities.
These shortlisted candidates will seem earlier than the PSC interview panel on March 1, 2023, and Kenyans have been urged to submit petitions on the names of these shortlisted by Tuesday, February 28, 2023.
In the event that they qualify, the candidates will likely be appointed by President Ruto to serve on a contract foundation.
From metropolis politician Millicent Omanga to former Homa Bay governor Evans Kidero, beneath is the total listing of election losers shortlisted for the place.
Election losers shortlisted for CAS jobs
1. Former Kakamega governor aspirant Cleophas Wakhungu Malalah
2. Former Homa Bay gubernatorial aspirant Evans Odhiambo Kidero
3. Former Lamu senator Anuar Loitptip
4. Former Siaya gubernatorial aspirant Nicholas Gumbo
5. Former Nairobi Girl consultant aspirant Millicent Nyaboke Omanga
6. Former Kibra Member of Parliament (MP) Macdonald Marga Wanyama
7. Former Kirinyaga gubernatorial aspirant Purity Wangui Ngirici
8. Former senate aspirant Samuel Kuntai Tunai
9. Former Kitui Senate aspirant Stephen Mutua Kilonzo
10. Former Nairobi Senate aspirant Bishop Margaret Wanjiru
11. Former Bomet Senate aspirant Wilson Sossion
12. Former Trans Nzoia gubernatorial aspirant Chris Wamalwa
13. Former Laikipia Girl consultant aspirant Catherine Wanjiku Waruguru
14. Former Matuga MP aspirant Mwanaisha Chidzuga
15. Former Kitui central MP aspirant Boniface Mutisya Musambi